Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life is not fair and then we adjust!

Well today I was reminded that LIFE IS NOT FAIR. It is very hard to know that you are a good person, you go to work, do your job, pay your bills, try to do right by your family and still find out in the end that while you are out there doing the right thing, others are out there breaking the law, sleeping at work, treating other badly and they are the ones that get ahead in life. Sometimes I wish us good people would get a break to have some happiness. Why should I have to settle for second best and other people who are not moral or ethical get  a chance at the good life. Don't get me wrong, I have a good husband, good kids, good friends and family, good job but we still are left behind and can't get ahead in life. It just doesn't seem to be fair but LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND THEN WE HAVE TO ADJUST. I am tired of adjusting and it is time to do something to make our life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment