Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

THE DOOK TRUCK..................................

Scheme of septic tankImage via Wikipedia
Well my morning has been a stinky one.  The septic tank in the house has backed up so the landlady called The Handyman to come and fix it. Mind you the company works strictly on septic tanks, therefore the need for the DOOK TRUCK. So before he gets started he advised me that when they did this a year ago he had informed the landlady she needed work done on the tank. I asked is this because it is old and he said yes and it is worn out. Meaning she needs a new tank installed and she has to get the proper permits so they can do this. He said that if the work is not done then it will keep backing up. Mind you it backs up into the bathtub. Now my house smells like shit and I haven't had any breakfast because of the stench in the house. I have cut on the fans and sprayed air freshener throughout the house. I have cleaned the tub and toilet because of the DOOK left behind. I am not having a good start to my day but at least the man was very nice and the problem is fixed for now. I looked into the hole before they pumped it and the waste was filled to the top of the tank. NASTY   Just sayin.......
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment