Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yes I did go to the hospital last night

Well my daughter put it on facebook so I guess I will go ahead and blog what happened. So yesterday I felt bad for most of the day. I had chest pains on and off and just felt kind of yucky. Well while driving to work the pain got worse and as soon as I got there all I knew is I needed to get into the building where Jimmy was. Well while walking to the building one of my sergeants asked me if I was ok and I said I was having really bad chest pains and he walked with me to medical and I got checked out by the nurses. Well me pulse was high and my blood pressure was out of the roof and they gave me a nitro pill because I left mine at home. so everybody made the decision that I needed to go to the emergency room. So Jimmy took me to the hospital and they hooked me up to all of this equipment and they put nitro paste on my chest and monitored me for a few hours. They said my cardio enzymes were good so they felt comfortable letting me go home. Now I have to go to a cardiologist tomorrow and get an evaluation and a stress test. No work for 5 days, nothing but rest so I have been ordered by my husband to take it easy and he doesn't have to worry about that because I am wiped out and very weak. They told me if my chest starts hurting to use the nitro and come back to the hospital if I need to.  So everybody just keep me in your prayers and I am going back to sleep. Love you all. Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment