Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ADBRITE! TO AD OR NOT TO AD??? I THINK IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

MESSAGE TO ADBRITE:I am having trouble with selecting my ads. 
All it says is Your adbrite ad here. 
What do I need to do. 
 
MESSAGE FROM ADBRITE: 
Hi Catherine, 
 
Thank you for contacting adBrite! 
 
I'm sorry but we are not able to approve this site. 
We require sites to have a top-level domain and no 
longer accept sites that use free blog hosting solutions 
like Blogspot, Hpage, Tumblr, .tk, or .co.cc.  If you
would like to use adBrite please use a paid service 
that provides a top-level domain.  
 
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to 
contact us. 
 
Regards, 
 
 
 
Chase P. 
 
Client Services 
 
MESSAGE BACK TO ADBRITE: 
 I will make sure to post this on my blog so everyone
knows you don't help the little people anymore. Funny how I 
received an e-mail from Adbrite stating I was 
an accepted user. Maybe you need to work on your website. 
Thanks Have a nice day. 
 
ADBRITE YOU CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment