Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

The "I'm still in the 80's" woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll know this type of female. She walks around thinking she is still the cutest girl on the block. She throws her tall and long (Whitesnake) hair around and bats her eyelashes at most men. She thinks by doing this she will get her way with men.

Here is a quote from my friend Barb in regards to this matter:

"''yes'' I know the kind.. and I imagine she un-buttons a few buttons if she gets pulled over for a traffic violation as well? sounds like my neighbors wife... pffft... some people like that make it all the harder for men and others to realize women have more brains than they give us credit."

I agree with Barb. It has taken years for me to show men that I can handle myself in my area of work. Now women like this seem to think they can undo what I have worked so hard for. It is disgusting.

Here is another quote from Barb:

"usually its ''those kind of women'' who have to use other means- because they have no common sense- or they get hired to be the ''token pin-up girl'' for their employer..its like putting a ''box of rocks'' on the payroll? lol dont work too hard- tty tomorrow- hugs xxx- now, the way ''I'' see it? WE are the WHOLE package! beauty, brawn, brains, and we are MOTHERS! - which thus separates us into a very unique, regal, and ''kick ass'' category! =D"

I agree with you Barb. Thank you for helping me put this in the correct perspective. Now for all of you women who are stuck in the 80's,  
GET A LIFE!!!! I mean get a real life in the year 2010. Lower that hair and grow up. Act your age. It's ok to have fun but give me a break. Quit trying to be something you are not anymore- A teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment