Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Start Again!!!!!!!!!!

Today I had the most terrifying experience. I almost lost someone dear to my heart. If I had lost this person it would have killed me and I would not have known what to do with my life. I cried and cried and cried after the incident and hugged my husband so hard. He held me in his arms while the tears flowed down my face. While I write this the tears still flow because my heart hurts so much. I am not going to write what happened because it is still so vivid in my mind that my heart still stops thinking about it. I went to her and I told her I love her and I gave her a big hug. I know it scared her but she acts like it is nothing. I wish she would open up to me like she used to do. I wish she understood that I do love her with all of my heart. Now I am depressed and I need to pull out of this funk because she is ok and she wasn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment