Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Restaurant: No Screaming Kids Allowed - Video - WXII The Triad

Restaurant: No Screaming Kids Allowed - Video - WXII The Triad

This is excellent. I have 2 kids that are almost grown but I still remember the little child screaming syndrome that only little kids get when they go into a restaurant or somewhere else they need to be quiet. It's ok if a baby cries that's different. I'm talking about those ear piercing screams that make everyone else who is dining really mad. I know some parents are offended by this but here's how it is. When you have little children do they really need to be in a restaurant screaming and showing out. If they have to be there then when they start up take them outside to cool off. Or perhaps better yet, leave them at home with a babysitter so you and your man can get some much needed quality alone time together for a brief hour or two. Even when my children were little, I showed respect to the other diners. So I agree with the owner. It's your business and you should handle it anyway you choose to. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment