Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust (social sciences), reliance on another person or entity.

Listen up people, I am going to give you some advice on trust in a relationship. It's easy, you either trust your significant other or you don't. I trust my husband and I know he trusts me. Don't listen to other people when they are trying to tell you rumors about your spouse, mate, whatever. If you love someone and you are committed to them then you have to trust them. No matter what until they give you a reason not to. If they have an issue with their job, whatever then you show them support and stand by their side. Be careful with giving up someone so quickly because you might regret it later on. Talk it out, work it out. If you can't do either then you have to just say, " Hey it's not working let's call it quits." But if you know that there is a chance to work it out then go for it and do it.
KEEP LOVE ALIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment