Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Negative RoseImage by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton via Flickr
You know I was asked where does my negativity come from. I am not negative, "I am realistic." I answered. If I am negative then other people are living in a fantasy world. I have learned that the world we live in is basically negative. What do you see on the news? People being killed, kids being molested, raped and killed, drugs, war, constitutional rights being neglected, people stealing from each other, no jobs, homeless people. Where  are the good news stories? The stories that we love to hear about babies being born, people doing good things for others, etc. I work in a negative place. I work in a jail and the people who come there to visit or stay are not the most positive people in the world. They did something negative to get locked up. Where are the good people at? Where are they hiding? In your life you will find few people who are truly good people.
Truly positive things cannot be placed on tv or talked about in public because you will offend someone and then they will call the ACLU. Lord, don't talk about God in any manner because the ACLU will say you offended someone's constitutional right and they will sue you. You can't brag on your kids because someone will say you are acting like your kids are better then their kids.
Here's what I will say to anyone who says I am negative.  WHATEVER!!!!!!!
I am one of the most positive people out there. I talk to people I definitely don't want to talk to. I encourage people and tell people who are doing a good job that they are doing these things. I help others in need. So next time anyone wants to call me a negative person then they need to understand that I AM A REALIST! If you don't like it then TOUGH!!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment