Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

MiyitaImage by Juanedc via Flickr




I saw a little kitty sitting outside my door,
Wet and ragged like a homeless person,
I opened up my door and said,"Here Kitty Kitty."
In walked this little kitten into my house and my heart.

This kitty walked down the hall straight into the kitchen,
It looked up at me and said,"MEOW."
I put a bowl of milk on the floor and said," Here Kitty kitty."
I watched this kitty in amazement drink all of the milk in the bowl.

I wrapped this kitty in a towel and dried her off,
She purred and purred as I set her on a pillow,
I looked at the kitty and said," Here kitty kitty, would you like to stay with me?"
The little kitty just looked up at me and purred,
Content with its new owner.


A poem by Catherine Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment