Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

OMG !!! Is this the 1980's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen it all. I just saw a picture of someone on my facebook and she was wearing the ultimate back to the 80's clothing. YES PEOPLE SHE HAD ON COOCHIE-CUTTERS.
Yes I am about to puke my guts up. Come one girl you are almost 40 years old, quit living in the 80's. GROW UP GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am being nice today because I would be posting her picture on here.

MENTAL IMAGE!!!!!!   MAKES ME SHUDDER WITH FEAR!!!!!

From the Urban Dictionary:

CAT- CUTTERS  

a tight ass pair of short shorts (worn by a seemingly uncomfortable female} that creep all up in her crevices usually from being too damn small or having very large thighs that rub shorts upwards. Side- effects include: perspiration,itching, burning,pulling at the crotch, strange movement of one leg or another, frequent trips to the bathroom, twitching and other weird movements.
Can you say yeast infection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment