Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Women at work!!!!!

You know I have so much fun observing people and here is the first of many regarding the people I have observed whether at work or out in public. Today is about the women at my job.

1. You have the female who thinks if she bats her eyes at  the supervisors when she gets into trouble means she will get out of trouble. Or every time she screws up she says, " I didn't know." Even though she was efficiently trained.  THIS IS THE FEMALE THAT WE AS WOMEN CANNOT STAND BECAUSE WHERE I WORK IT IS A MAN'S WORLD AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN LIKE ME WHO HAVE HAD TO SHOW WE ARE CAPABLE. THIS FEMALE TRIES TO BRING US DOWN.

2. My personal best is the smart ass female. This female is the one who has been at the job and knows how to do it and she can't stand the above mentioned female. This is the female that knows how to handle business whether or not she is just a worker or a supervisor and she doesn't take junk from anybody. Kudos to this female. One because this is me and also because this fits a lot of other women I work with and WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!

So this is for all of the hardworking women at my job- ROCK ON MY SISTERS!!!!!

For the other women at work who are constantly thinking that their looks and their "I am a female and I need a man to do my job for  me because I will get my hands dirty." Please seek employment elsewhere because you are taking someone's spot who really needs a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment